01 PARTIES AND TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
- 1.1. The Company UpTrend Life LTD, referred to as the "Company", is under
the obligation to provide services to the Client in the field of financial
management and investment.
- 1.2. The Client, an individual, hereinafter referred to as the “Client”, is
considered a client and therefore party to the agreement only upon opening an
account on the Website and accepting the terms and conditions.
- 1.3. The website uptrend-value.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”.
02 GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICES
- 2.1. The agreement regulates the actions of the Company and explains the
aspects of its activities, established in full compliance with the laws of the
- 2.2. To become a Client of the Company and use its services, the individual
must carefully read and agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these
terms, you can not continue to use the services provided by the Company.
- 2.3. In disputes, the main version of the rules are the rules in English.
03 OPENING ACCOUNT
- 3.1. Opening an account on the Website of the Company is a voluntary and an
independent decision of a Client.
- 3.2. To open an account, the Client confirms that he/she has reached the
legal age in his/her country and in all the cases the minimal required age must be
at least 18 years.
- 3.3. The Client is obliged to provide accurate, reliable and complete
information about him/herself. The Company bares no responsibility about any losses
due to an inaccurate information provided by the Client.
- 3.4. All information is provided at Client’s absolute discretion and will be
used privately and not disclosed to any third parties.
- 3.5. The Company is not responsible or liable for any loss of data caused by
- 3.6. The Client is forbidden to open multiple accounts on Company's website.
Only one account per physical person is allowed.
- 4.1. The Company provides investment services for all its Clients.
- 4.2. The minimum investment amount is 0.00055 BTC and the minimum period of
investment time is 10 days.
- 4.3. The closing of investment and withdrawal of the principal is provided by
- 4.4. The income can be reinvested if the Client chooses the option of
- 4.5. The Client can use his/her funds at his/her personal discretion.
- 5.1. The Client can withdraw funds located on his/her account at any time.
- 5.2. The Company does not charge any withdrawal commissions nor have any
06 AFFILIATE PROGRAM
- 6.1. The Client is forbidden to register multiple accounts on the website of
the Company under his/her referral link and receive commissions for his/her own
investments. If there are multiple persons who are living in the same household
their accounts must not be referred to each other. If this rule is violated all
involved account will be blocked without an option to refund the involved funds.
07 OBLIGATIONS OF THE COMPANY
- 7.1. The Company is responsible for the safe storage of Clients' personal
- 7.2. The Company does not distribute Clients personal information to any
- 7.3. The Company guarantees the regularity of payments generated by their
- 7.4. The Company is not responsible for any problems with payments made by
the Client during malfunction of a 3rd party payment system. The Company has the
right to postpone the transaction until the system function is restored.
08 DUTIES OF THE CLIENT
- 8.1. The Client agrees to protect his/her personal data required to access
the investment account and is fully responsible for their safety.
- 8.2. The Client is fully responsible for all his account transactions.
- 8.3. The Client of the Company must respect and honor the terms and
conditions of this Agreement.
09 LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- 9.1. The Company is not liable for any damages caused to the Client in case
of a force majeure, including inter alia Acts of God, hostilities, insurrections,
strikes, war or any disruption of normal communications or infrastructure, etc.
- 9.2. The Company is not responsible for system errors or loss of data caused
by the Company's clients.
- 10.1. Copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in
the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text,
graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by
or licensed to the Company.
- 10.2. By accessing the Website you agree that you will use the content solely
for your personal, non-commercial activities. None of the content may be downloaded,
copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior
consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or
printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
11 ANTI SPAM POLICY
- 11.1. Our company enforces a strict Anti Spam policy and will not tolerate
SPAM, and/or any type of UBE/UCE in connection to this website.
- 11.2. Client agrees not to use the Company's name or domain name in any
relation to send spam, solicited emails, or in any other way that violates the terms
- 11.3. The Client agrees not to post false negative votes on public forums or
any rating sites without contacting the Company's management first. There may have
been a temporary technical problems, so please make sure to always resolve any kind
of issues and difficulties that may arise with our dedicated support first.
- 11.4. If you violate our Anti Spam Policy, you will lose the rights to use
our services and all of your account privileges will be immediately revoked.
12 CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 12.1. The Company reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or
permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and will not be liable to
Clients for any such change.
- 12.2. The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at
any time, and the continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed
as Client’s acceptance of such change.